Offscreen rendering on EC2 machine

Hi @rdb I have a user that is trying to do offscreen rendering in just the way I wanted to in this post, except they are running locally on Windows. They are encountering the following error:

Known pipe types:
  wglGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display(warning): FrameBufferProperties available less than requested.
  requested: depth_bits=1 color_bits=3 red_bits=1 green_bits=1 blue_bits=1 alpha_bits=1 back_buffers=1 force_hardware
  got: depth_bits=32 color_bits=24 red_bits=8 green_bits=8 blue_bits=8 alpha_bits=8 force_hardware
Assertion failed: Cannot resize buffer unless it is created with BF_resizeable flag at line 60 of c:\buildslave\sdk-windows-amd64\build\panda\src\display\graphicsBuffer.cxx
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\pooltool-image-save-test.py", line 105, in <module>
    main(args)
  File "c:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\pooltool-image-save-test.py", line 56, in main
    imgs = image_stack(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\.venv\Lib\site-packages\pooltool\ani\image\interface.py", line 55, in image_stack
    iterator, frames = interface.iterator(system, size, fps)
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\.venv\Lib\site-packages\pooltool\ani\animate.py", line 312, in iterator
    frames = next(iterator)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\.venv\Lib\site-packages\pooltool\ani\animate.py", line 259, in _iterator
    _resize_offscreen_window(size)
  File "C:\Users\dapee\Documents\GitHub\4yp-snooker-aid\.venv\Lib\site-packages\pooltool\ani\animate.py", line 112, in _resize_offscreen_window
    Global.base.win.setSize(*[int(dim) for dim in size])
AssertionError: Cannot resize buffer unless it is created with BF_resizeable flag at line 60 of c:\buildslave\sdk-windows-amd64\build\panda\src\display\graphicsBuffer.cxx

My initial thought was for them to try out the panda3d builds you made, however I’m noticing the builds are Linux only (Index of /downloads/f5d5340ad314cf36ed4426292beeffb4aa53cf73). Do you know if a Windows build would fix their issue, or do you have any recommendations on how to resolve this? They are working on a master’s thesis and are trying to get some last minute features in.