need help on the tutoral

ok im on the part called loading the grassy scenery

i have every thing else done,but where to i put the code in and how do i do im at a loss i tried adding it to my myscript file and then running it with the command prompt but it just show a gray screen, can someone help me

fixed it by deleting the first code on python but now on the command prompt it says attribute error ‘nonetype’ object has no attribute ‘reparentTo’
can some help me im made at this thing?

if loading a modelfile failed your node is not really a node but nonetype.
maybe check if you have warnings like “model file could not be loaded…”
also check filenames in the code. if nothing helps please post your code and the error message , maybe include a few lines more showing warnings and other important things.

this is what is say exzactly when i press enter after typing it:

C:\Panda3D-1.4.2\mystuff>python myscript.py
DirectStart: Starting the game.
Warning: DirectNotify: category ‘Interval’ already exists
Known pipe types:
wglGraphicsPipe
(3 aux display modules not yet loaded.)
:util(warning): Adjusting global clock’s real time by 0.465489 seconds.
:loader(error): Couldn’t load file models/environment.egg: not found on model pa
th (currently: “/c/Panda3D-1.4.2/mystuff;/c/Panda3D-1.4.2/etc/…;/c/Panda3D-1.4.
2/etc/…/models”)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “myscript.py”, line 5, in ?
environ.reparentTo(render)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘reparentTo’

can someone plz help me i dont know what i did wrong i just want to start creating games

it clearly sais… loader error : Couldn’t load file models/environment.egg: not found on model path.

so. your problem is. that the model you’r trying to load (the environment.egg) is simply not found because its not where panda is looking for it.

there is nothing wrong with the code itself so far. just that the model is not loaded and then causes an error.
i suggest you double check that the file you’r trying to load is in one of the places where panda can find it. … like somewhere here “/c/Panda3D-1.4.2/mystuff or /c/Panda3D-1.4.2/etc/…/ or c/Panda3D-1.4.
2/etc/…/models”