Need help modeling for a short time little detail needed

I am making a gaming engine for FPS’s with my friend i am doing the programing and he is doing the models. Since schools has been out he is with out a computer to model with until he gets his laptop for collage and i was wondering if somebody would be willing to make some stand in models/textures/animations for me they dont need to be very detailed and they can be ugly to be honest i just need to know that they are loading in correctly as im writing the engine to be plug and play with the models i just need somebody to make me like

couple rooms

a sky model for a height map

a door with open/close animation

a couple trees or shelves or something like that(just scenery)

a couple boxes and such(difference from scenery is these will be moveable with collisions)

one bot model with some bones

… really if anybody has any of that stuff pre-made i would love it and i promise i wouldn’t end up using it in the game so no rights issues or anything glow maps and bump maps for everything would be nice just to test that they would load in if we use them

thanks in advance

check the download page, bottom of the page there is a link to the “art-gallery” which contains a big bunch of models you can use for such purpose.

ok thanks that gives me all the objects i need so all i need now if somebody would be willing to help is

couple rooms(can be a box doesn’t really matter)

a sky model for a height map

a door with open/close animation

one bot model with some bones

well, i have a simple robot model.
a screenshot:
JustFreeSpace.Com/viewer5.ph … 7robot.jpg

i can export it and send to you and if you’d like ik can add some bones.
does the robot need to be rigged? (walking, running, ect.)
cause i’m not really good at animating, i’m willing to try but don’t expect much…

assainator