Can someone who uses Blender to make eggs explain the whole process of how to make animated models?
For simplicity, lets say I’m making a cube that rotates. I would do:
- create armature using space bar menu
- click on cube and add armature modifier with Armature as OB.
- click on armature and go into pose mode
- make sure envelope cloud is large enough and insert a LocRot key
- Rotate armature, move frame to 20, and add another LocRot
- go to object mode and click on armature and cube. go to file>export>chicken.
- choose path, name animation, set animation frames and export.
I get two egg files like I should, but when I try to load them using normal actor code and loop the animation, it just shows the model in flat white. pview lists no animation even upon exporting.
Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?