Is this working correctly?

Hey everybody…

I just startet for the first time working with Panda3d and python today, but I think I’ve done something wrong…

I downloaded panda3d for Winxp and Python 2.4(the msi installer from python.org) and installed everything…

Now am trying to do the CMD stuff with ppython name.py command but when i try to do this i get this:

ppython engine.py
DirectStart: Starting the game.
Warning: DirectNotify: category ‘Interval’ already exists
Known pipe types:
wglGraphicsPipe
(3 aux display modules not yet loaded.)
:express(warning): Adjusting global clock’s real time by -5.39132 seconds.
Why do it write all those warnings… I get the gray window so should I just ignore the warnings??

If not how do i then fix it?

Btw… When I start programming do I then use the IDLE I got with Python 2.4 or has Panda some editor somewhere in the folder??

Edit: After i type in “ppython engine.py” i get the gray window…

Yes this warnings are normal. I get them too.

Whats engine.py

This are all normal warnings… in case you look through the forums you will find more threads that have that content. All they say is “ooops” - and Panda3D is circeling around it. Especcially the last message shows this.
Panda3D tells you if a script runs longer than X (set in the correct value) that it TOOK longer. The initialisation TAKES of course longer than the normal execution of a script.- Thats the reason for the warnings…

As for now: Ignore them.

Regards, Bigfoot29

Had to name the file something…

I have one more problem… Am trying to install the 3ds max 7 importer and exporter plugins, but I cant get the exporter plugin to show in in max, but the importer plugin seems to work fine…

I placed maxeggimport7.dle and maxegg7 in 3dsmax plugin folder…