iphone compilation problems

Here is the next group of errors. It looks like these may be defined in the OpenGL headers.

I will try to go the OPENGLES1 route temporarily, just to see if I can get something working.

In file included from …/glstuff/glstuff_src.cxx:27,
from gles2gsg.cxx:20:
…/glstuff/glShaderContext_src.cxx: In constructor ‘GLES2ShaderContext::GLES2ShaderContext(Shader*, GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian*)’:
…/glstuff/glShaderContext_src.cxx:212: error: ‘GL_SAMPLER_3D_OES’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from …/glstuff/glstuff_src.cxx:29,
…/glstuff/glGraphicsBuffer_src.cxx: In member function ‘void GLES2GraphicsBuffer::bind_slot_multisample(bool, Texture**, DrawableRegion::RenderTexturePlane, GLenum)’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsBuffer_src.cxx:702: error: ‘GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT32_OES’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from …/glstuff/glstuff_src.cxx:30,
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘virtual void GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::reset()’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:1322: error: ‘GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘GLenum GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::get_texture_target(Texture::TextureType) const’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:5678: error: ‘GL_TEXTURE_3D_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘GLint GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::get_internal_image_format(Texture*) const’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:6187: error: ‘GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT32_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘bool GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::specify_texture(GLES2TextureContext*)’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:8121: error: ‘GL_TEXTURE_3D_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:8122: error: ‘GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_R_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘bool GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::upload_texture_image(GLES2TextureContext*, bool, int, GLenum, GLenum, GLint, GLint, GLenum, bool, int, Texture::CompressionMode)’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:8854: error: ‘GL_TEXTURE_3D_OES’ was not declared in this scope
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx: In member function ‘bool GLES2GraphicsStateGuardian::do_extract_texture_data(GLES2TextureContext*)’:
…/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx:9184: error: ‘GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_R_OES’ was not declared in this scope

You don’t need to create a separate thread for every problem if the problems are related.

Anyway, your version of gl2ext.h didn’t have several symbols that Panda3D checked for. I fixed this by checking in a copy of mine to the Panda source.

Try updating the gles2gsg directory and trying again.