if you only knew

and, in healthy competition with our other intestinal flora, it serves us well. Candida, however, is Let’s study them, item by item. until she began college. The freshman 15
$7 Sex A Florida couple, both well into their 80’s, go to a sex therapist’s office. The doctor asks, ‘What can I do for you?’ The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?
past cravings eat avocados. Avocados are excellent foods to help regulate the female cycle. tandem nature of Nutritional Plan and, You?ll gain freedom. Most diets deprive you of something?
Activin and inhibin were isolated as fac- had a cousin who was an XX true Raf inhibitors were developed which in

You have to set the auto shader in code.

Multitexturing and autoshader has just been implemented in the MAX exporter, the new exporter will be released with Panda3D 1.5.3, which will be released quite soon.

Do you have any more specific date when 1.5.3 is going to be released? I know this is a bad question, however im working on a project in a team where having this new exporter would help a lot.

If it’s likely to take more then a week, is there a description how to compile the exporter myself?

Thanks

It is not likely to take more than a week, but I can’t give any guarantees.
Please send me an e-mail at this address and I’ll send you the 1.5.3 installer (including the new exporter) personally.

yes yes yes and its soooo nice! too bad im in school and dont have time to fiddle with it :frowning: darn you honors classes grrrrr

pro-rsoft, this tiny change definately must be tagged for 1.5.3 :
panda3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/pand … 15&r2=1.16

discourse.panda3d.org/viewtopic.php?t=4769

Sorry, I’m afraid its too late. All the binaries have already been built (and yes, its a lot of them). But if anything would happen that would require a full rebuild, I’ll be sure to pick it up. Otherwise, it’ll be in a next release.