I guess this could be implemented....

Now i’m viewing intervals, the intervals are clear, understand it is easy, but i think there can exist a method to make it easier…

what do you think in the next code:

def Intervals(self):

pandaPosInt1 = self.pandaActor.posInterval(13, Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,-15,0), startPos = Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,0,0))
		pandaHprInt1 = self.pandaActor.hprInterval(3, Point3(self.pandaActor, 180,0,0), startHpr = Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,0,0))
		pandaPosInt2 = self.pandaActor.posInterval(13, Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,15,0), startPos = Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,0,0))
		pandaHprInt2 = self.pandaActor.hprInterval(3, Point3(self.pandaActor, 180,0,0), startPos = Point3(self.pandaActor, 0,0,0))

pandaPace = Sequence(pandaPosInt1,pandaHprInt1,pandaPosInt2,pandaHprInt2, name = "pandaPace")
		pandaPace("play")

This does not work, is normal, Point3 accepts just three arguments, but if we put the actor name inside, this will be highly more easy to get the correct position, since startPos for ever will be (0,0,0)

What do you think to implement this way?

No, Point3 is just an abstract mathematical class to store an X, Y and Z. It has nothing to do and no control over the scene graph.

Note that you can achieve the same effect by setting other=self.pandaActor in the posInterval command.

Almost. As we just discussed in another thread, you run into trouble when other=self on your lerp intervals. But you can use render.getRelativePoint(self.pandaActor, (10, 0, 0)), if your pandaActor is attached to render.

David