Ghe massage toan than

Among the many health benefits attributed to regular massage sessions is that of endorphin release. Endorphins are a family of neuro-transmitters with properties similar to those of morphine in terms of relieving pain and in promoting a sense of well-being. During the massage process, these marvelous compounds are created and released into the body.

It is reported that nearly 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related issues. These include headache, back aches, eye-strain, anxiety, depression, neck pain, anger and cardiovascular problems. The latter include heart disease and high blood pressure. Physical and emotional exhaustion are among the more common ailments, as well.

Hi there and welcome to Panda3D.

Regarding the GUI toolkits available in the engine, the Rocket library has been dropped since it wasn’t supported anymore. But, if you’re looking for a simpler way to create DirectGUI UIs, I’d recommend take a look at the directGUI designer I’ve written a while ago: DirectGui Designer

In the forum you will also find other useful things that’ll help creating UIs.

As for the performance part, is there anything specific that you have encountered? In the past I’ve been able to build quite large UIs without that much of a performance drain or lag.

1 Like