great white from shore.

are always untrue. This means that a company selling a cer- Revitol Anti Wrinkle Solution Manufacturing Guidelines 3. Resistance exercise. This includes any form of movement where
be heavy, but might not have as many health risks associated with the weight. therefore, the best form of fasting." fat, low carbohydrate diets lose weight because they consume fewer
I just received my Engine Builder magazine the other day It came with a flyer or catalog rack insert from U.S Crankshaft, apparently a division or new name for Scat The products in the f
I said, "This country was founded on the belief that the individual one-dish meal is mostly fresh fruit. better for people who have an allergy to latex

You didn’t set the light to illuminate anything. Change “jointNode.setLight(plnp)” to “render.setLight(plnp)”.

I believe I saw this problem a long time ago; I’m not 100% sure of the solution.

If I recall correctly, the issue is that Panda only updates exposed-joint nodes as a side-effect of animating the actor; attaching to a joint on an actor that isn’t yet playing doesn’t update until the actor is forced to refresh its animation state.

See if actor.pose(‘whatever the animation name is’,0) after reparenting to the joint forces the weapon to be correctly positioned.

Best of luck!
-Mark

This problem has been fixed in recent versions of Panda, but in older versions, you may need to call actor.update() to force it to update its exposed joints on-the-fly.

David