'get_target_tex_view' build error with current depot code

I’m getting the following build error after updating and merging the latest Panda code into my depot:

c:\work\panda3d\panda\src\windisplay\winGraphicsPipe.cxx(31) : warning C4005: 'MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS' : macro redefinition
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\include\winnt.h(8217) : see previous definition of 'MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS'
panda/src/dxgsg9/dxGraphicsStateGuardian9.cxx(1905) : error C2082: redefinition of formal parameter 'view'
panda/src/dxgsg9/dxGraphicsStateGuardian9.cxx(1905) : error C2039: 'get_target_tex_view' : is not a member of 'DisplayRegion'
C:\work\panda3d\built_spacebullet\include\displayRegion.h(60) : see declaration of 'DisplayRegion'

Any ideas? I’ve double-checked my merge, but it seems like either I did make a mistake somewhere or there is something wrong with the code in the depot.

Oops, that’s what happens when I make changes blindly. Odd that the Windows buildbot didn’t seem to have a problem with it, though.

Just checked in a fix (which is as simple as removing line 1905). Sorry for the nuisance.

EDIT: Oh dear! It looks like the Windows buildbot isn’t building with DX support at all currently, so that’s why this one slipped through without notice.