Exporting egg files (Chicken)

I have installed Chicken for Blender, but when I try to export a .egg file it displays an “ImportError” in console that says “no module named _abcoll”. Any clues??? I have tried searching this on google with no results…

I have installed the latest version of both blender and chicken. Also, I would have posted this on Blender’s forums but their forums are only for blender development…

Honestly, I have no idea - never seen anything like this as that is apparently a fairly low level subsystem in python, i.e. not something Chicken is using directly. However, my guess would be some kind of python incompatability - i.e. having a copy of python installed that doesn’t get along with the copy of blender installed. Of course, that should probably break other plugins - what happens if you try running any of them? What are your python and Blender versions? I’ld aim for Python 2.6.2 and Blender 2.49a if I was you, as they are the most recent and I know they work together. If its not that then I really don’t know - there is always the uninstall then reinstall option though. Might work if your lucky!