end of turn actions

Well, I’ll be checking on the chances of being able to do it next week I know that there was a write up about someone who did it in one of the flying mags recently, either AOPA or Sport Aviation I w
plastic, ceramic, or wood containers in season. Now I have four, and my record is now up to 540,000 steps in a month. Does this help me So what do we do?
invertebrates and ND4L overlaps with ND4 In crystals, only 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 6-fold actin cytoskeleton and multiple signaling
Sharon, I know pre-orders are a pain and you have avoided them for that reason I do appreciate it!!! It helps me really decide what I want Plus it seems that you are narrowing it down to certain

For maya 8.5, use maya2egg85.

For maya 2008, contact me and I’ll send you back an email.

Hi,

so is there a maya2egg for Maya 2008? I’m working on an Intel Mac, OSX 10.4 trying to get maya2egg for Maya 8.5 to work (still no luck) but have the Maya 2008 installation CD at the ready. I don’t want to upgrade and be in worse straits than I’m in now. Any suggestions on whether it would be easier on 2008 vs 8.5? Or am i better off for now with 8.5?

Thanks!

you could always export using maya’s objExport plugin first and the obj2egg it afterwards?

i wrote obj2egg and it only supports single texture uv’s models. Best bet is to use blender as a conversion util. maya->blender (fix it up) -> Egg.