Drop CamelCase in favor of snake_case in future versions of Panda3D


#21

Your script picks up some things that don’t need changing like analyze or attach, and some that are (I think) class names like PartDef, also - most of these are not defined in the Actor class but in classes it inherits from.


#22

Who told you? :slightly_smiling_face:

— No snake style —

PartDef

Substitutions are subject to:
— There is a snake style —
Look at the bottom of the list.


#23

I updated the web converter (it is used for debugging the algorithm, then I will appropriately rewrite on python) I added all panda3d.core aliases - 5883. Now you can test the examples from the panda folder.

I personally checked the “chessboard” and earned the code!

The only problem is the coincidence of user-defined functions with the names of the panda3d methods. In the example “asteroids” there is a function:

def setVelocity(self, obj, val):
    obj.set_python_tag("velocity", val

Which broke as the script replaced him with a panda.

self.set_velocity(self.ship, LVector3.zero())

I think this is the second stage when need an algorithm @wezu .

To be more precise, the first one, which checks functions and calls, will lead them to the style of a snake.