Dragging Issues

Looking through the thread again, I don’t see that. I did give advice for how to go about implementing that solution, I think, but not (that I see) an actual suggestion that it be the solution chosen.

But anyway, that’s really besides the point. I stand by my words above that the use of an “again”-even could work, although it isn’t my recommended approach.

Fair enough. I’d suggest looking into them again at some stage, as they really are useful, but they’re not required for this purpose, I think–other solutions are available.

All right, given that you don’t intend to use either bitmasks or a CollisionHandlerQueue, then using an “again”-even should work, indeed.

(By the way, in case it helps, and presuming that I recall this correctly, the broad-strokes version of what bitmasks are is that they’re patterns. When there’s a potential collision between two objects, the patterns held by those objects are compared: If the pattern held by one object has overlap with the pattern held by the other, then a collision is allowed to occur. If there’s no overlap, then no collision occurs.)

Then how did you type it?

I used code-tags to prevent the text from being converted. Like so (again using code-tags to show things like the code-tags themselves):

```(C)```

This produces the following:
(C)

While leaving out the code-tags, like so:

(C)

Produces this:
(C)