Docs for compiling Panda 1.8?

I take that back, it appears I don’t have it all down yet. I got stuck in the same place, even after making the makepanda.py changes for -D_LP64 and -arch x86_64 to go only 64 bit (that was the post I was referencing, it was at [Snow Leopard)). Now that I looked, it was on a completely different program.

The compile still stopped with this:

[ 48%] Building C++ object built/tmp/p3osxdisplay_composite1.o
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/p3osxdisplay_composite1.o -Ibuilt/tmp -Ibuilt/include -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/include/python2.6 -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAKEPANDA= -Ipanda/src/osxdisplay -Wno-deprecated-declarations -arch x86_64 -pthread -msse2 -O2 -DBUILDING_PANDAGL panda/src/osxdisplay/p3osxdisplay_composite1.cxx
In file included from panda/src/osxdisplay/p3osxdisplay_composite1.cxx:4:
panda/src/osxdisplay/osxGraphicsStateGuardian.cxx: In member function ‘OSStatus osxGraphicsStateGuardian::build_gl(bool, bool, FrameBufferProperties&)’:
panda/src/osxdisplay/osxGraphicsStateGuardian.cxx:191: error: ‘GetMainDevice’ was not declared in this scope
Process exited with exit status 1 and signal code 0
Storing dependency cache.
Elapsed Time: 24 min 49 sec
The following command returned a non-zero value: g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/p3osxdisplay_composite1.o -Ibuilt/tmp -Ibuilt/include -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/include/python2.6 -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAKEPANDA= -Ipanda/src/osxdisplay -Wno-deprecated-declarations -arch x86_64 -pthread -msse2 -O2 -DBUILDING_PANDAGL panda/src/osxdisplay/p3osxdisplay_composite1.cxx
Build terminated.

Does this indicate that I have to build for 10.5 target on 10.6? Should I be forcing it to 32-bit instead of 64?