Do collision Polygons collide with themselves?

Since CollisionBoxes dont collidw with themselves i made a collisionBox out of collision Quads. And from what i see CollisionQuads dont collide with themselves either. And collision Cubes Dont Collide with anythng except collisionSpheres. I need all square collisionObjects. Any ideas?

also heres the My CollisionCube Class.

##############################################
#                 #IMPORT#                   #
from pandac.PandaModules import *

#                #NEW CLASS#                 #
class CollideCube(object):

face1 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(0,1,0), Point3(1,1,0), Point3(1,0,0), Point3(0,0,0))
    face2 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(0,0,1), Point3(1,0,1), Point3(1,1,1), Point3(0,1,1))
    face3 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(0,0,0), Point3(1,0,0), Point3(1,0,1), Point3(0,0,1))
    face4 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(0,1,1), Point3(1,1,1), Point3(1,1,0), Point3(0,1,0))
    face5 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(0,0,0), Point3(0,0,1), Point3(0,1,1), Point3(0,1,0))
    face6 = CollisionPolygon(Point3(1,1,0), Point3(1,1,1), Point3(1,0,1), Point3(1,0,0))

def __init__(self, collisionNode):

self.cube = collisionNode
        self.createCube()

def createCube(self):

self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face1)
        self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face2)
        self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face3)
        self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face4)
        self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face5)
        self.cube.node().addSolid(self.face6)

also a little side Node i had a class Named Light.py and tried importing it in my main class. from Light import Light and from Light import * and that didnt work because panda thoght i was trying to import pandas light module. Nothing big, just a little heads up to see if thats even fixable. Maybe have panda check local folder/directory before defaulting to pandas built in modukes? (still learning how api’s/engines work so my terminology and overall ubderstanding is probably quite entertaining to read XD)

answered my question, collision polygons are only usable as into objects. Looks like the only way to have cubical collisions is to use 6 collision planes and filter the collisions -.-

Or use bullet physics

haha, took me a while but i finally found it and LOVE it XD lol