Collision

hi to all.
I am learning to use the Panda3D, i’ve made a simple game, where a character, can run around a city(model), but, I don’t know how to specify that the entire model of the city is solid. Is this possible?, because in the manual, only explains how to create colision spheres and things like this, but it don’t explains how to detect colisions in a model. And my question is: how I can do it? I supose that a solution it will be to fill the city with colision quads and spheres, but I think that it will be a easier solution and more “clean” and fast like loading the model as a colision model or something like this.
PD: sorry for making that easy questions all the time, I try always to find the solution before posting, but I don’t know how to do this.

Yes, I believe the Ball in Maze sample program covers this.
You need to manually edit the .egg file with a text editor. Then, find your top { node. Insert this there:

<Collide> { Polyset keep descend }

Thanks, I understand how to do it, but the problem is that if I open an egg file with a text editor (PyPe, Vim, Notepad…) I only get a text like this

[code]
xϵÂ

pz = panda zip
means zipped/compressed

for more info, see http://panda3d.org/manual/index.php/FAQ#Q:What_is_the.pz_files_I_am_seeing_the_samples.3F