Collision Queries

Can someone solve my collision queries? My first question is, does the following constructor for a CollisionPlane work in every case?

collPlane = CollisionPlane(Plane(Vec3(0, 0, 1), Point3(0, 0, 0)))

I don’t see why it shouldn’t, offhand: a plane cane be defined by a point in space and a normal-vector, which is what is being done there, I do believe.

OK. Thanks @Thaumaturge. Next, can someone explain me the PhysicsCollisionHandler and CollisionHandlerFloor?

There’s no need to double-post if you don’t get a response immediately. I deleted the post in which you restated the question.

These classes are explained quite adequately in the API reference as well as the manual. If you don’t understand something in the API reference or manual, feel free to ask here.

Can someone explain what is an ActorNode used for? In the API reference and manuals, they are telling we need an ActorNode for the PhysicsCollisionHandler

ActorNode is part of the rarely used built-in physics system. Its use is explained here:
https://docs.panda3d.org/1.10/python/programming/physics/builtin/enabling-physics-on-a-node