Chiltepin Code Club

A good friend of mine and I have created a relaxing social site for Developers and Coders to meet and share ideas and code. The site is free for everyone. You are all welcome to create your own tutorials using Courses and make forums, blogs and wikis as well as share images and videos linked from TAGS. The entire site is built on Moodle so its pretty sweet and fun to use. We are fairly new to the Moodle application so if you have any issues let us know. We plan to keep the Chiltepin Coding Club Open source and Dynamic for the users to Chiltepin Code Club utilize it as they see fit. Here’s the link if you would like to give it a try:

hotpepperhosting.com/opensource/

V/r
Jason Mansfield

I’m not sure what this is, but it sure isn’t a reason to post it in three different forum categories.

Short Edit by Bigfoot29 (Sorry pro-rsoft): Topic has been locked due to spam suspicions. No need to remove it right now because I can’t see harmfull content at a first glance. If you think that locking this topic is a mistake, please contact pro-rsoft or me. Thanks. :slight_smile: