Cartoon Shader Example

Hello, during a (malfunctioning) installation of my application on a machine, and investigating the problem, I noticed the following. I installed the daily build on a Lenovo T61, XP SP3, GM965. I’m having problems with the Cartoon Shader example: when I launch it, I obtain a black window and the following output.

DirectStart: Starting the game.
Known pipe types:
  wglGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display(warning): FrameBufferProperties available less than requested.
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): EXT_framebuffer_object reports non-framebuffer-completeness:
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT_EXT for filter-base
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): EXT_framebuffer_object reports non-framebuffer-completeness:
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT_EXT for filter-base
[...] # hundreds of these
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): c:\buildslave\dev_win32\build\panda3d\panda\src\glstuff\glGraphicsBuffer_src.cxx, line 991: GL error 1282

I’m worrying because this is a standard example. Is this the expected behaviour?