I was able to download the music file and convert it to an OGG format. But for some reason, my IDE can’t find or load the file. I made a music folder in my project folder thinking it would work and it didn’t. I also tried loading it from the windows music section and that didn’t work. Please help
What happened when you tried to load it from the Windows music application, and how did you go about converting it?
When I tried to load it from the windows music application I, the same thing happened. The file could not be found. I converted it using a free converting site because the software that the tutorial provides uses linux, which I don’t have.
Hmm… My best guess is that the conversion site didn’t work as expected, and that the ogg-file produced by it is the problem.
As an alternative conversion tool, you could perhaps try Audacity–it’s a bit overpowered for the task, but should do it, I think, and it does seem to have non-Linux versions.
Here’s a link to Audacity’s download page:
To convert a file in Audacity, just load the file, then from the menu-bar select “File”->“Export”->Export as OGG", and then save the file. (Presuming that the relevant UI elements in the version that you download matches those in the version that I have.)
Yeah, that was the problem wow I guess the file was corrupted.