Building Panda on Android

No, it’s not. That would make the sentence less correct.

1 Like

Oh so this works now? Cool I will have to try it… Eventually.

Hello, ive tried building panda on termux. I started the build using python makepanda/makepanda.py --everything --target android-21 --no-tiff --installer --thread=4. The build proceeded for about 41 minutes, and it terminated with following error message. panda/src/glxdisplay/glxGraphicsPipe.h:23:10: fatal error: 'x11GraphicsPipe.h' file not found #include "x11GraphicsPipe.h"

I replaced #include x11GraphicsPipe.h with #include ../x11display/x11GraphicsPipe.h and then proceeded the build again, and after a while I got a similar error in another file.

I’ve looked at most of the errors that other people have, but it doesn’t seem like there are any errors like mine. Am I doing something wrong?

Is Panda added to your compilers path?

I don’t know what adding panda to my compilers path means. Sorry. I only ran a python script to start the build.

It means that your compiler doesn’t know where the .h files are located. You used an absolute path but the developers used relative paths in the files which are also compiled by the compiler. So you will have to tell the compiler where to look for the files.

Ah, I understood. Thank you. But can I ask how can I tell compiler to do that? (Sorry for too much questions. My experience with compilers is at a rudimentary level.)

Hi, welcome to the community, @INIXIE!

Please disregard @panda3dmastercoder’s comments. What is going on is that Panda thinks you’re trying to build with X11 support, but X11 support on Android doesn’t exist. I suggest adding --no-x11 to the makepanda command-line.

It’s works! Thank you so much.