Building Geometry

I’m sure I’m not the normal user, but I really want to be able to programatically generate geometry at runtime in my Panda worlds. My biggest dissappointment with Panda is all the things that it capable of doing but that I have no way to access from Python because the functions I want aren’t PUBLISHED. I’d even be happy to write some C code to do these more esoteric things if I knew how. Is there someone who can give me instructions how to write my own C modules that I can use from my Panda worlds? Is there a way to create geometry that I don’t know about? I can’t create any geometry objects (subclasses of Geom), I can’t modify existing ones (no functions on PTAUshort, PTAVertexf, etc), and nothing from the builder package is published. The only solution I can think of is to write out EGG files and then load them, and I’m not willing to do that. If there is no way, is it possible to request the necessary calls be PUBLISHED in the next release? What is the advantage to keeping some stuff inaccessable from Python (why not just publish everything)? Thanks.