blender and yabee animations problem

I’m new to Panda3D and i’ve been using it since some weeks ago. But now, i feel stuck… All the animations i’ve been exporting with yabee and blender do not work properly. My character has 3 animations, idle, jump and walk; although only the idle animation works fine… The other two animations seem to have the same data as the idle animation (i’ve been comparing the .egg files) only with fewer frames, but they aren’t supposed to share the same data… When i play the animations, all of them look like the same. I’ve tried to export them in many ways, but the only thing i get are corrupt files, empty .egg files and/or missing animations. I don’t know what else to do now and I would be very thankful if someone can help me. Thanks for your time…

Blender is very flexible editor, and you can use different ways to do something, so I need to look at your file and settings. If you save *.blend file after exporting and send it to me, then I can see your settings for YABEE.

…I think i got animations to work… The problem effectively were the settings, i reconfigured the animations a little bit and they worked; also there was a little problem with the geometry… Sorry for asking newbie questions… Thanks for the help!! :slight_smile: