API Reference search

I apologize if this question has already been asked:
Results which I get by “Search in API Reference” contains broken links. For example:

but should be

i.e. search engine for some reason replaces “.” with “_1_1”
Can someone fix this?

It was reported back in April (1.8.1 SDK Release), the search works for 1.8.0 if that’s any help.

Ok, thanks, I think there should be no changes between 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 API.
But it’s sad that this little bug not fixed so long.

I made small script for greasemonkey and chromium userscript, which can fix this trouble. May be useful to someone.

// ==UserScript==
// @name        Panda3D Reference Fix
// @namespace   ruPanada3D
// @description Fix search results on Panda3D 1.8.1 reference 
// @include     *panda3d.org/reference/1.8.1/*
// @include     *panda3d.org/reference/devel/*
// @match       *panda3d.org/reference/1.8.1/*
// @match       *panda3d.org/reference/devel/*
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

elems = document.getElementsByClassName("SREntry");
for(var i in elems){
    if (elems[i].innerHTML){
        elems[i].innerHTML = elems[i].innerHTML.replace(/_1_1/g, ".");

I fixed the API documentation search.