Anyone would like to have me tag along

Ive just started Panda3D and ive been using python for about a month and am getting somewhat decent at it. I can understand all of the manual and stuff for Panda3D anyway.

Would anyone like to team up(as weird as it sounds) with me or help me out because I know of blender but I am not creative in the least and I suck with it. I am mainly needing some to make models and such but just in general I am new to this whole thing. I am willing to learn from the site and you (if you know more that I) or work with you. Or if a there are teams of programmers out there (which I know there are, don’t hide from me) I would like to at least partial join to help just for learning and yes i understand that i would probably just slow you down but that is why I’m asking and letting you know now. I will be willing to help with any game you are willing to make of any genre big or small. I just need some experience using panda 3d and to produce anything alone to me just seems to be a daunting task.

I am also learning panda/python coding, taking it really really slow. I wont be able to help you much on the programming side as you seem to be further ahead of me. But I am an artist, so maybe I can teach you 3d art and you can teach me coding, we can work on a project and learn from each other. Then perhaps at the end, we will both be able to make games all by ourselves.

Let me know if you want to work together.

I got a game project idea going. A very simple game like Roaming Ralph but with additional features and making it easier to control. Im going for the feel of ‘Fireflies’ and ‘Roaming Ralph’.

You will have to be very passionate though. Every other day, few hours a day, messing and testing codes.