Animations : the armature for doing only eyes blinking changed to the whole face

yes i have shadows in that grey place but panda3d changed it to grey color

I think that youā€™ll find that itā€™s not a grey colour, as such, but the background showing through. That is, I suspect that if you were to change the background colour to green, the relevant parts of the model would seem to turn green, too.

This suggests that your shadows are ending up in the alpha channel somehow.

that is right i did like that
alphahadowerror

should i remove it

Ah, yes, that does explain itā€“you are indeed writing to the alpha channel, and as a result the area in question comes out as semi-transparent!

(Could you perhaps have it modify the the brightness of the colour, perhaps via a multiplication? Iā€™m not sure that such a thing would be preserved by YABEE, but it might be worth a shot.)

i didnā€™t understand you when you said modify the brightness of the color

The intensity of it. This might be as simple as multiplying the red, green, and blue channels all by a value between zero and one.

you mean in blender or directly on panda?

In Blender, where youā€™re currently affecting the alpha.

this is what i have in each part you are talking about

I would guess just the ā€œbase colourā€.

A quick question, as Iā€™m not sure of whether weā€™ve established this: Does the animation work when exported this way? I want to check that this approach is worth pursuing.

what do i have to do whith the base color link it to alpha or dislinking it to color.

yes the animation works like that

Ah, excellent! Iā€™m glad to read that we got it working in some way! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m guessing somewhat here, since I donā€™t know exactly what youā€™re doing with each element. However, that said, you indicated that you were using some input to provide shadowing. Iā€™d suggest taking that, using a mathematical node to multiply it be the colour, and then feeding the result into the ā€œbase colourā€ input.

i think i need to change the whole hair maybe.

1 Like