AI Libraries for Panda3D

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding stuff I found while playing around with PandAI lib and pathfinding:

1. It seems PandAI AIworld.update is tied to the framerate, not to the system clock. When testing on machine with approx. twice lower fps my characters move roughly twice slower. Is this true and are there any plans to change it?

2. I have created a simple navmesh following the tutorial (create scene with some boxes, cut out parts underneath, save and generate) and it works pretty well except when my models are pathfinding around corners of boxes. It seems that they are walking over nodes which are flagged as non-traversible, and sometimes when they are there, and I change the destination (forcing path recalculation) the procedure prints “couldnt find source” and character gets stuck there. Any way this can be changed?

3. Regarding my problem in this thread:[url]Packp3d and Pandai problem] - when packing script with packp3d I wanted to pack the generated navmesh.csv as well, but it seems that loading procedure in c++ does not see the file in Panda VFS. I have worked around it by saving the file on startup in multifileRoot dir and using absolute path to get it, but it would be nice if I could have all needed resources packed nicely into one file.

Thanks in advance on your comments!