Add image on render2d

Hi!!
i try to add an image to render 2d, the at runtime this message appears

Mesa 7.10.2 implementation error: Bad renderbuffer format: 21

Please report at bugs.freedesktop.org

I’m using his code

NodePath centrino = window->load_model(window->get_render(), "textures/centrino.png");
	centrino.reparent_to(window->get_render_2d());

How can i do?

I don’t understand what that error means or why it appeared. It sounds like an error in the low-level OpenGL renderer, and it doesn’t sound like it would have anything at all to do with the image.

Does it work if you put “load-display tinydisplay” in your Config.prc file?

Are you really using Mesa to render OpenGL? Mesa is usually a software-only renderer, although it is true that it is also used as the hardware-accelered OpenGL driver for most Linux systems. But if you saw that message on anything other than Linux, and you thought you were using hardware-accelered OpenGL, it would be a surprise.

David

I’m using Ubuntu 32but but i don’t know how the computer renders the scene. How can i force the hardware rendering?!?
Thanks for your answer!!!

You might be using hardware rendering already, then. It depends on whether you have installed the appropriate graphics drivers for your graphics card. You can test this just by observing the performance: if you can render a fullscreen window at 60fps, you are using hardware rendering. Software rendering will tend to be much slower, especially for large windows.

I still don’t know why you’re getting an error message, though.

David

oki i’m using software rendering :astonished:
Iwill try to install different driver to see if the situation changes
Thanks a lot

HI there
I have tried this code to add an image to my files.But it displays nothing.:
public static string FolderName = “c:/”;

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

string fileName = FolderName + "Sample.tif";

REDocument doc = REFile.OpenDocumentFile(fileName, new TIFDecoder());

BasePage aPage = doc.GetPage(0);

string fileName = "c:/Sample.png";

REImage reImage = REFile.OpenImageFile(fileName);

RasterEdge.Imaging.Drawing.REAddimage item = obj.AddimageItem(newPage);
        newPage.[url=http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/tiff-add-image/]Add image[/url] Item(item);

newPage.MergeItemsToPage();

REFile.SaveDocumentFile(doc, "c://addimage.tif", new TIFEncoder());//save new tif
            }

What’s wrong?Thanks for any suggesiton.