I am asking for some help / suggestions related to a 3D project. I’m not sure if this is the right place but I’m not sure where else to start. I would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here are the details of what I’m trying to create:
- I am looking to create a tool ideally available in a browser, but could also be a desktop app if needed
- The user would be able to interact with the 3D visual (rotate, move up/down/left/right)
- The user would need to be able to click on objects in the visual and have a pop up window with interactive text (links for instance) in it
- The colors on the visual need to be able to change based on some input data (assume every minute or so)
- The shapes in the visual can be fairly simplistic and limited (mainly pipes and cubes)
If anyone has some suggestions on whether or not Panda3D is the right way to go or another tool, maybe some combination of tools, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!